Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Incident

Day Two:
It's already starting to affect me. The images frequent my mind daily, but the sounds, sweet mercy, they are all I hear anymore.

Day Three:
I can't stop myself anymore. My personality is slowly deteriorating into music. I am no longer able to distinguish between the right time to sing and the wrong time to sing. Please help me

Day Seven:
It's too late. I feel myself lapsing. I'm not strong enough to overcome the urges anymore. People are noticing, they give me weird looks, but they don't know my struggle, they don't know what I'm trying to conceal or not to feel. I can't let them know....

Day Ten:
For the first time, I can't think rational thoughts anymore. People are asking me where I've been. I'm trying to have courage, but I'm so cold. I've heard people do things when they're scared, or stressed, or mad, but I'm not any of those. I just can't let it go.

Day Fifteen:
Now they know, there's no escape from the storm inside. I'm such a fool, my isolation is a confirmation of my desire for human hugs. Isolation. Kingdom of Isolation...Let it goooooo-

-No, I can't give in, but there's so much fear, you're not safe here!

It's not to late, I have to be strong, I have to build a snowman. Come on, let's go and pla-a-a-ay!

WHAT HAVE I DONE! WHY WAS I SO BLIND!!! IF ONLY THERE WAS SOMEONE WHO LOVED ME!





..............................................................................................




Day One:


Just picked up the DVD of Frozen! I loved this movie in the theater and I can't wait to watch it over,   and   over,   and   over,  and  over,  and  over, and  over, and over,  and  over, and  over, and  over, and over, and  over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,  and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment